Official Rules, Terms and Conditions as at April 11th, 2018.
Thank you for considering playing our online game. We have added the chance of winning some prizes to get more people playing from different age groups so we hope the prizes add a bit of excitement here. Here are the “Ts and Cs” as they say…we have tried to keep them simple and easy to understand. Any queries, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- By submitting an entry and taking our poll, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions below.
- Prizes entries are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, England101 reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Prize, in whole or in part, or modify the Prize in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility: you must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Effective date of entries: entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property England101 and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Selection of winners: winners will be determined by random draw from all eligible entries received. This draw will be held by May 15, 2018 and we will record the event to ensure it is fair and transparent. Entrants agree in advance to the use of their first names and city location if they win for the purpose of proving the was a winner, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners: prize winner will be notified by email. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to England101 as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email. We need to announce winner promptly so winners must contact England101 within five calendar days from the date the notification is sent by England101 to claim their prize. Failure to contact England101 within that five-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. England101 is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning: the odds of winning this or any future draw will be relative to the number of eligible entries received and will vary each time.
- In all cases, England101 is entitled to determine the prizes, incentives and rewards at its sole discretion.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Indemnity: you agree to release and hold England101, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law: all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and England101 in connection with the Prize, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Ireland.
- These Official Rules, Terms and Conditions are subject to change and new versions will be uploaded here as soon as reasonably possible.
Thank you. We hope these make sense. We want to make the poll more attractive to a wider age group, but we have to have some ground rules.
Best of luck!